disneynow.com/activate – Activate your DisneyNow TV on DevicesInternet
Learn the complete activation process of Disney Now TV in different streaming devices:
Disney Now Tv application provides Disney Channel, Disney Junior, and Disney XD. This channel is owned by Disney Branded Television. This channel has been replaced the individual “Watch” apps in 2017. If you subscribe to this channel then you can watch full episodes, customize their experience, and also can create a custom viewing experience for kids through Disney Junior Mode. You can also watch new and classic movies including Descendants 2, and more.
If you want to watch the diverse Disney NOW collections of music videos, clips, and funny shorts then you can follow the instructions mentioned below in this article.
List of Compatible devices for Disney Now:
Here is a list of supported devices in which you can activate your Disney Now TV and enjoy your favourite shows.
- Apple TV: 4th Gen of New Apple TV.
- iOS: iPhone 5s, iPad 5th Gen, and 6th Gen of iPod Touch 6th Gen.
- Roku: Model 2500X of Roku HD, Model 2710X Roku 1, Models 2400X Roku LT, 2450X, 2700X, Model 3000X Roku 2 HD, Roku 2, Model 3100X Roku 2 XS, Model 3050X Roku 2 XD, Model 4400R Roku 4, Model 4200X Roku 3, Model 3700 Roku Express, Model 4620Roku Premiere, Model 3710 Roku Express+, Model 4640 Roku Ultra, Model 4630 Roku Premiere+, Model 3420X Roku Streaming Stick (Black), Model 3400X Roku Streaming Stick (Purple), Model 3500X Roku Streaming Stick (HDMI), and Roku TV.
- Kindle: 2013 version of Kindle Fire HD must be updated to OS 5, 2013 version of Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 must be updated to OS 5, 2013 version of Kindle Fire HDX must be updated to OS 5, 2014 version of Kindle Fire HD 7, 2014 version of Kindle Fire HDX 8.9, 2014 version of Kindle Fire HD 6, 2017 version of Fire HD 8, 2015 version of Kindle HD 8, 2015 version of Fire HD 10, 2015 version of Fire, 2016 version of Fire HD 8, and 2017 version of Fire 7
- Android: All Android TV-connected devices and smart TV devices with OS Android Lollipop 5.0+ and any mobile devices on OS 5 and above
- Desktop Browsers: Microsoft Edge 16 and above, the latest version of Google Chrome 63 and above, the latest version of Mozilla Firefox 58 and above, and the latest version of Safari 11 and above.
- Operating Systems: Windows and Mac OSX
- Mobile Browsers: Android mobiles – latest versions of Chrome 64 and iOS – the latest version of Safari 10.3 and above.
- Samsung Smart TV’s: Tizen
How do you use Disney Now?
If you want to watch Disney Now content then you will need a supported device and a high-speed broadband internet connection if you are located within the country and U.S. territories. If you want get access to more features then you have to make sure that Disney XD, Disney Junior, and Disney Channels will be in the part of your package from a participating TV provider. And you must have a good subscription.
Why do you need Disney Now Code?
If you want to watch your favorite Disney content then you have to complete the activation process. And for that you must get a 7-digit activation code and then provide the code in the desired field using the official page – disneynow.com/activate. You have to visit the page using your smartphone or computer.
Activate Disney Now on your streaming device:
If you want to stream all the amazing content that you wish to watch with your kids, then you have to follow the steps mentioned here below.
- First, you have to sign in to your TV provider.
- After that you have to activate your Disney Now account.
- Then select your TV provider, and follow the step-by-step instructions will appear on the screen.
- Then you have to verify your account by using any mobile device or computer.
- An activation code will appear that needs to be verified in the later stage.
- Then navigate to the official link, i.e.; disneynow.com/activate
- Provide the activation code in the give place.
- After successful activation you will need to sign in with your TV provider.
- Finally, A “Congratulations” message will appear on your TV screen.
Activate Disney Now on Roku device:
If you want to activate Roku device then you just need to follow the instructions mentioned below.
- First, you have to turn on your streaming device.
- Then you have to sign in to a participating TV provider account.
- After that, you have to visit Roku’s channel store and get the app on your device
- Click on the add channel option.
- Launch the app in your device.
- A 7-digit activation code will appear in your screen.
- You have to visit a browser on your different mobile phone or computer.
- Then you have to navigate to disneynow.com/activate
- You have to provide the activation code in the given place.
- Tap on the “CONTINUE” to activate the channel and watch Disney on your TV.
Activate Disney Now on Android TV:
If you have an Android TV then you have to follow the steps mentioned below to get access to your Disney Now Tv in your android TV.
- First, you will have to start your Android TV.
- You have to visit the Google play store and click on the ok button to get the app on your device.
- Launch the app on your device.
- There a 7-digit activation code will appear in the Tv screen.
- You have to provide the activation code.
- Then finally tap on the “CONTINUE” to activate the channel and watch Disney on your TV.
Fix Disney Code Issue:
If you are facing some sort of issues with your Disney activation code then you have to check whether you have entered the correct code or check your Internet connection you have to make sure that you are navigating to the correct official page.
For any further general queries,
You have to contact the following number.
Call at @ (818) 460-7477