www.surgecardinfo.com – Manage your Surge MasterCard OnlineCredit Card
The Surge MasterCard is a credit card designed for those with limited or damaged credit. Celtic Bank, the card’s issuer, considers applicants with substandard credit. But, unlike most cards aimed at the subprime market, it is not a secured card and no upfront security deposit is needed upon approval. The card’s servicer, Continental Finance, reports your payment history to all three credit bureaus, which allows cardholders to build credit with responsible use.
The Surge MasterCard Credit Card can help you achieve your goal of improving your credit history, but it will cost you. The card could come with a high annual fee, depending on your creditworthiness. Along with that potentially high annual fee, the card is equipped with a monthly maintenance fee beginning with your second year as a cardholder.
Features of Surge MasterCard:
- See if you’re Pre-Qualified with no impact to your credit score
- All credit types welcome to apply
- Up to $1,000 credit limit doubles up to $2,000! (Simply make your first 6 monthly minimum payments on time)
- Free access to your Vantage 3.0 score from Experian (When you sign up for e-statements)
- Monthly reporting to the three major credit bureaus
- Fast and easy application process; results in seconds
- Use your card at locations everywhere MasterCard is accepted
- MasterCard Zero Fraud Liability Protection (subject to MasterCard guidelines)
- Checking Account Required.
Fees of Surge MasterCard:
- Annual Percentage Rate is 24.99% to 29.99%
- APR for Cash Advances is 24.99% to 29.99%
- Annual Fee is $75.00 to $99.00
- Monthly Maintenance Fee is $0 to $120.00 annually
- Additional Card Fee
- Cash Advance is either $5.00 or 5%
- Foreign Transaction fee is 0 to 3%
- Late Payment is up to $40.00
- Returned Payment is up to $40.00
Login to your Surge MasterCard Account:
- For the login open the page www.surgecardinfo.com
- Next at the upper right side of the page click on ‘Login’ button.
- Add the username, password hit on ‘Login to my account’ button.
How to Recover Surge MasterCard Login Initials:
- To retrieve the login initials go to the webpage www.surgecardinfo.com
- In the login section hit on ‘Forgot username or password?’ button.
- Choose your issue and proceed with the prompts.
Register for Surge MasterCard Account:
- To register for the account visit the website yourcreditcardinfo.com/?product=surge
- Secondly go to the login section and click on ‘Need an account? Register now!’ button.
- Enter the last four numbers of the credit card, SSN, zip code click on ‘Lookup account’ button.
Activate your Surge MasterCard:
- To activate the account use the link www.surgecardinfo.com
- Go to the login section and click on ‘ACTIVATE MY CARD’ button.
- Enter the last four numbers of the credit card, SSN, zip code click on ‘Activate my card’ button.
Apply for Surge MasterCard:
- To apply for the card visit the web address www.surgecardinfo.com
- At the center left side of the page click on ‘apply now’ button.
- Add your first name, middle initial, last name, suffix, home address, address 2, city, state, zip code, email address, social security number, and your total monthly income. Calculate your monthly income.
- Now enter Primary Source of Monthly income, Primary phone number, Secondary phone number, Date of Birth, answer some questions, certify you are at least 18 years old, agree to the terms, and check the verification box.
- Now click on ‘See my card offers’ button.
Surge MasterCard Bill Payment by Phone:
- You can also pay your Surge Credit Card bill by phone, at (866) 513-4598.
- Phone payments can be made from 7 am to 10 pm ET Monday to Friday, and 8 am to 4 pm on Saturday.
Surge MasterCard Bill Payment by Mail Address:
- Surge card payments can also be sent by mail. Mail a check, along with the payment coupon from your monthly statement, to:
- Surge Card. P.O. Box 6812. Carol Stream, IL 60197-6812
Frequently Asked Questions on Surge MasterCard:
- How to Check the Status of Your Surge Credit Card?
To check your Surge Credit Card application status, call the backer’s client support division at 866-449-4514. There is no internet based instrument to really look at your application status.
- What Credit Card Is Continental Finance?
The Cerulean MasterCard is one of a couple of charge cards by Continental Finance and is given by Bank of Missouri.
- What Bank Is Surge Credit Card?
Celtic Bank the Surge MasterCard is given by Celtic Bank and is made for restricted or awful credit. Whenever you utilize this card, your installment action will be accounted for month to month to the three significant credit departments, which can assist you with building credit.
Surge MasterCard Customer Support:
For more support call on the toll-free number 1-866-513-4598.