www.csun.edu/it/webmail – Access to Sun Portal Student AccountLogin Guide
Sun Portal Login:
Sun Portal Login is an online portal that lets the students and faculty access their accounts. If you are associated with the university then you can log in at the website of the university. Students are offered with Gmail login facility while the faculty members can use the Office 365 service to access their accounts.
Whether you are a student or faculty member at the California State University, Northridge you can log into your respective accounts online. Once the user has logged in he/she will be able to gain access to a broad array of information just through an internet connected device.
What is the Sun Portal Login?
California State University, Northridge offers its students and faculty members with online login services. If you are authorized to login you can sign into your account over the web. Logging in the user will be able to gain access to a broad array of features that lets them to access their respective roles at the university at their fingertips.
Once signed in a student can view their learning-related data such as view grades, submit assignments, and connect with teachers and co-mates. While a faculty member can gain access to their employment information.
It is simple to log in if you are aware of the procedure. However, new users at the Sun Portal might have trouble logging in. Hence we have offered a step-by-step guide to the account sign-in procedure. Read on and you can access your account.
Sun Portal Student Login:
- Go to the Sun Portal Login website. www.csun.edu/it/webmail
- Secondly, look at the top and there are two login sections.
- Select the ‘Gmail’ logo below the ‘Students & Alumni’ heading.
- Next, a new page tagged ‘Gmail for Students’ opens.
- Once again click on the ‘Log into Gmail’ button there and the main login page opens.
- Provide your email address here and click the ‘Next’ button below.
- Enter password next and you will be logged in.
In case you have forgotten password or require assistance with the login procedure you can connect with the IT help centre by calling on (818) 677-1400. Or you can also visit the Google Gmail Help page.
Sun Portal Faculty & Staff Login:
- Faculty and staff of the California State University should open the Sun Portal login page. www.csun.edu/it/webmail
- Tap on the ‘Microsoft Office 365’ button under the ‘Faculty &Staff’ button.
- Thirdly a new page opens that features the login section.
- Once you have found the login section enter User ID and Password in the blank spaces.
- Tap on the ‘Login’ button and you will be logged in.
Also Read : Access to JTCC My Tyler Student Account
- In case you have forgotten your password go to the login webpage. auth.csun.edu/cas/login
- Secondly, look at the top left of the login section and click the ‘Forgot my Password’ link there.
- Thirdly a new webpage opens.
- Enter your date of birth CSUN user ID and your 9-digit CSUN ID Number, OR your CSUN email in the white spaces.
- Click the ‘Next’ button and you can recover your password.
For assistance with anything related to Sun Portal, you can call the support desk on (818) 677-1200. This was all we could offer on the sign-in procedure.