mysecurehealthdata.com – My Secure Health Data Account LoginLogin Guide
Access My Secure Health Data Account Online :
The Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation is a free populace wellbeing research focus at UW Medicine, part of the University of Washington, that gives a thorough and equivalent estimation of the world’s most significant medical issues and assesses the methodologies used to address them. IHME makes this data uninhibitedly accessible with the goal that policymakers have the proof they need to settle on educated choices about how to allot assets to best improve populace health.
The Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation is prompted by a recognized global board. IHME additionally has two warning boards that give direction on explicit spaces of IHME’s examination.
Why Choose My Secure Health Data:
- IHME tries to make accessible to the world excellent data on populace wellbeing, its determinants, and the exhibition of wellbeing frameworks. We look to accomplish this straightforwardly, by catalyzing crafted by others, and via preparing specialists just as policymakers.
- Their central goal is to improve the wellbeing of the world’s populace by giving the best data on populace health. IHME’s examination is coordinated around addressing three basic inquiries that are fundamental for understanding the present status of populace wellbeing and the procedures important to improve it.
- The leading body of the Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation exhorts the Institute Director and manages IHME’s exercises to guarantee their commitment to improving the wellbeing of populaces. The board is made out of driving figures in the field of general wellbeing.
My Secure Health Data Login:
- For the login open the webpage mysecurehealthdata.com
- As the page opens at the center provide username or account email, password
- You have to click on the ‘Sign in’ button.
Reset My Secure Health Data Login Details:
- To reset the login details open the page mysecurehealthdata.com
- After the page appears in the login screen hit on the ‘Forgot password?’ button.
- You have to enter your username or account email, first name, birth date click on the ‘Next button.
Register for My Secure Health Data Account:
- If you are not registered open the website mysecurehealthdata.com
- After the page opens in the login screen hit on the ‘Not registered?’ button.
- In the next screen enter account email or username and click on the ‘Next button.
Subscribe for Health Data Careers:
- To subscribe for Health data careers open the page healthdata.org/get-involved/careers
- Once the page opens at the center you have to enter your email address
- Then click on the ‘Subscribe’ button.
Also Read : Access to your My Purium Account
Apply for Health Data Job:
- To apply for the jobs open the page healthdata.org/get-involved/careers
- As the page opens at the center you have to choose the position profile you like.
- For example, click on the ‘Staff and researcher openings’ button. You will get the list of openings.
- You have to click on the position you are qualified for and in the next screen hit on ‘Apply’ button.
- You will get full information on the job and application procedure.
How to Submit Resume at Health Data:
- To submit your resume open the website healthdata.org/get-involved/careers
- As the page opens at the center click on the ‘Submit resume’ button.
- On the next page provide your full name, email, choose your resume file, select an area of interest and click on ‘Submit’ button.
Donate to my secure health data :
- To donate you have to open the page healthdata.org
- After the page opens at the bottom click on the ‘Donate’ button.
- In the next screen, you will get detailed information for donation.
My Secure Health Data Contact Support:
For further support, options call on the toll-free number +1-206-897-2800. Fax: +1-206-897-2899. Or write to 3980 15th Ave. NE, Seattle, WA 98195. UW Campus Box #351615.