my.wgu.edu – Login to your Western Governors University AccountLogin Guide
Western Governors University Student Portal Login:
Western Governors University has developed the student portal for its existing students. If you are enrolled for admission into the university then you can sign into your account at the website of the WGU.
Account sign in is simple if you have signed in before or are aware of the login procedure. Howbeit, anyone who hasn’t logged in before may have trouble. Hence, we have offered a step-by-step guide on the student portal login. Simply scroll down to find the login steps.
What is the Western Governors University Student Portal Login?
WGU Student Portal is a course management system developed by the Western Governors University. If you are enrolled for education at the university then you can sign into your educational account online.
Once the student has logged in he/she will be able to learn online, view their exam grades, submit assignments, communicate with teachers, sign up for additional courses, view their class schedule, pay fee and more.
Western Governors University is a private university located in Salt Lake City, Utah. At the university one can find online competency based learning model. It features a wide range of online degrees and tuition.
How to Log into WGU Student Portal:
- Go to the WGU Student Portal to get started. my.wgu.edu
- As the website loads there is a login section at the centre.
- Look for it then enter the username in the blank space.
- Provide a password in the box below.
- Click on ‘Sign In’ button next and you will be logged into your account.
- In order to reset your password open the login webpage. my.wgu.edu
- As the website loads there is a login section at the middle.
- Below the space to enter the password you will find a ‘Reset Password’ link.
- Click on it and a password reset section appears.
- Enter your username there and tap on ‘Next’ button.
- Lastly, you can reset your password.
- In order to retrieve your username you need to open the login website. my.wgu.edu
- Secondly, look for the sign in section.
- Click the ‘Retrieve Username’ link below the login section.
- A new ‘Retrieve Username’ pop-up appears on the screen.
- Enter the email address linked to your account and click the ‘Next’ button.
- Lastly, you will receive an email with the username.
Western Governors University Admission:
- For admission into the Western Governors University visit the admission website. www.wgu.edu/admissions
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button which is at the middle.
- Now a new webpage with the application form opens.
- Enter the following information in order to apply:
- Select application type
- First name
- Last name
- Phone number
- Email address
- Zip code
- Select college of interest
- Select program of interest
- Create a 6 digit PIN
- Confirm 6 digit PIN
- Tap on ‘Next’ button below and you will be able to submit the application form.
At the end of the conversation we hope you signed into your account. If you require assistance you can get in touch with the support desk by calling on (385) 428-3102 or send an email at email@example.com.