Activating Guide for Lifetime app in your streaming devices:
Lifetime, jointly owned by Hearst Communications and The Walt Disney Company, which is a part of Lifetime Entertainment Services, a subsidiary of A&E Networks. This is an American basic cable channel featuring programs that are geared toward women or features women in lead roles. This channel has been received by 93.8 million households in America.
So, if you want to enjoy all the amazing shows including Married at First Sight, Little Women: Atlanta, Black Love, Dance Moms, Marrying Millions, Cellmate Secrets, and more then check out this whole article below to get a complete guideline about activating this app in your TV.
Supported TV providers for Lifetime app:
Here we have provided a list of supported TV providers which you must check before activating this channel in your streaming devices.
- AT & T U Verse
- Dish Network
- Orby TV
- Verizon FiOS
You have to sign up with any of the satellite TV providers above. Then download & install the app. You have to visit mylifetime.com/activate for completing the activation process.
Activate Lifetime TV app on Amazon Fire TV:
If you have an Amazon Fire TV then you must follow these steps to activate your Channel on this streaming device.
- First, you have to switch on your Amazon Fire TV.
- Then tap on the search icon from the home screen of your Fire TV and type the name of the app Lifetime there in the search bar.
- You have to get the app on your device.
- Then open your lifetime app.
- There you have to launch the app.
- You will get a unique activation code.
- You have to provide the code at mylifetime.com/activate
- Visit mylifetime.com/activate on another computer.
- Then you will need to Follow the on-screen instructions.
- You have to choose your device (Fire TV), select your TV provider.
- After that you have to provide the code there in the given place.
- Your Lifetime app has been activated.
- Now you can enjoy the shows without any hassle.
Activate Lifetime app in Android TV:
If you are an owner of Android Tv and still don’t know how to activate Lifetime TV in your Tv then you can go through these easy and simple steps, so that you can get access to the lifetime app on your android TV.
- First you have to power on your Android Tv.
- Then you have to navigate to the Apps section.
- You have to choose the “Get more apps” option there.
- After that search for the app that you are looking for and type the name of the app lifetime on the search option using the virtual keyboard.
- You have to get the lifetime app on your Android TV.
- Then launch the app in your TV.
- Then an unique activation code will appear on the TV screen.
- This code can be used to activate the lifetime app on your Android TV.
- Then without making an exit you need to open a web browser on your pc or smartphone to finish the activation process.
- After that on your PC, tablet, or smartphone explore the URL in the address bar – mylifetime.com/activate
- Then you have to select your TV provider.
- Then enter the code in the outlined field.
- Then click on the continue button to finish up the process.
- Now if you have an active subscription, then your device should be ready to stream the content in no time.
How Do I Activate Lifetime on Roku:
The most popular streaming device. Roku, Inc. manufacturers a wide range of sticks, boxes, players, and TVs compatible with numerous streaming services. You will get the best experience with various Roku devices like Roku Ultra (4640), Roku 4 (4400), Roku Premiere+ (4630), Roku Premiere (4620), and Roku Streaming Stick+ (3810). You must have a compatible device. The following steps will help you to activate the Lifetime app in your device.
- First open your Roku device.
- Then visit your Roku Home Screen pressing the home button in your remote.
- Then visit the Roku channel store.
- Then you have to find for the Lifetime app by typing the name in the search bar.
- After that you have to tap on the app and download it in your device.
- Visit “My Channels” section in your Roku device.
- Then you have to launch it and follow the instruction to generate an activation code.
- Then visit the mylifetime.com/activate link on your PC’s internet browser.
- There you have to choose the device, select your TV provider and “Enter your activation code”.
- Then enter the code in the given field.
- Click on the CONTINUE button.
- Finally, it will verify your subscription with your Roku device.
- Your lifetime app has been activated.
- Now you can stream the greatest shows using your Roku device.
Activate and watch the Lifetime app on Apple Tv:
If you own an Apple TV then you must know that Apple TV users are also eligible to Activate the Lifetime app on Apple TV devices. You need to go through these below-mentioned instructions to activate your lifetime TV in your Apple TV.
- First you have to switch on your Apple TV app and start the activation process.
- You have to be sure it is connected to a stable Internet connection.
- Then you have to go through the Apple app store using the help of the remote.
- Then click on the magnifying glass icon to search for the app.
- Then using the virtual keyboard type the Lifetime app in the search field and download it in your Apple TV.
- You have to tap on the “Get” button to start downloading the app on your Apple TV device.
- Install the application in your device.
- After installing open the app for getting the activating code.
- Then you have to open an internet browser on your PC or mobile phone,
- Then go to the mylifetime.com/activate page.
- The main activation page will open.
- There you have to choose your device.
- Then enter the code in the required field on the channel activation page.
- Then hit on the Activate button.
- Your lifetime app will be activated.
- Your subscription will be verified.
- Now you can stream all your favorite content on your Apple TV easily.
For further issues regarding this channel, you can contact them through these below-mentioned steps.
Then you have to fill out the form with the required details needed.
You have to write your issue in detail.
Then submit the form.
They will contact you as soon as possible.
A&E Television Networks, LLC
235 E 45th Street, New York, NY 10017