hulu.com/activate – Guide to Activate to Hulu on your Streaming DevicesInternet
Activate and Connect the Hulu app to your Streaming Devices:
Hulu app is Owned by The Walt Disney Company. This subscription video-on-demand service is available to approximately 40 million American households. American households with a pay-television subscription to these popular plans stream their favorite content on various supported devices. You have to install the app on your streaming platform (smart TV or digital media player device).
So, if you want to get access to your favorite shows in your compatible streaming devices like Roku and want to get a complete guideline about activating this channel then you must check out the following article.
Supported devices for your Hulu app:
You have to install the Hulu app on one of its supported devices with an active Hulu subscription. You have to get the latest Hulu app on a compatible streaming platform. Then provide the activation code after visiting the activation page. The contents and features of your Hulu app will vary according to your chosen plan and the version of the app on your device. Here we have provided the list of supported devices for your Hulu app.
- Android TV
- Android phones and tablets
- Apple TV (4th gen or later)
- iPhones and iPads
- Samsung TV
- Fire Tablets
- Echo Show
- Fire TV and Fire TV Stick
- Fire Tablets
- LG TV
- Play station
- Nintendo Switch
- Mac and PC browsers/ apps
- VIZIO Smart Cast TVs
- Xfinity X1 TV Boxes
- Xfinity Flex Streaming TV Box
You can complete the activation process with any one of these devices at home, an active Hulu subscription, and a participating TV provider.
Activate Hulu app on your new device:
Through these easy and simple steps, you can activate your new device and stream Hulu app.
- First you have to download the Hulu app on your device.
- Launch the app in your device.
- You have to tap the “Log In” option on the Welcome screen.
- Then select the option that says “Activate on a computer” there.
- On the next screen, you will get an activation code.
- The Hulu activation page will appear.
- You have to log in and visit hulu.com/activate
- Then enter your email and password, after that click on Login.
- Then find the section “Watch Hulu on Your Devices” there.
- You have to provide a unique activation code.
- You will be logged in within 30 seconds.
Every time after activating your device you will get an email with the following information.
- When: the date and time of activation of your new device.
- What: type of device you have activated.
- Where: the state, country, and city of activating your device.
Activate Hulu app on Roku device:
The contents and features of the Hulu app will vary depending on the different subscription plans. You can avail this service of Hulu subscription on a myriad of devices, including Roku. The updated or latest Hulu app is supported by newer Roku devices. You can get access to this app on Roku devices such as – Roku TV, Roku Ultra, Roku 3 & 4, Roku Premiere and Premiere+, Roku Streaming Stick (model 3500X or later), Roku 2 (model 4210X), Roku Express, and Express+, and 4k Roku TV. You have to update the firmware to version 8.1 or higher. The latest Hulu app should be version 6.6.3 or higher.
- First, open your Roku device.
- Then visit your Roku Home Screen pressing the home button in your remote.
- Then visit the Roku channel store.
- Then you have to find the Hulu app.
- Tap on the +Add Channel
- After that, you have to tap on the app and download it to your device.
- Visit the “My Channels” section on your Roku device.
- Then you have to launch it and follow the instruction to generate an activation code.
- Then visit the hulu.com/activate link on your PC’s internet browser.
- There you have to select your device “Roku”, “Select your TV provider”, and “Enter your activation code”.
- Then enter the code in the given field.
- Click on the continue button.
- Finally, it will verify your account and sync your Hulu profile with your Roku device.
- Your Hulu app has been activated.
- Now you can stream the greatest shows using your Roku device.
Remove a device from your Hulu Account:
If you want to remove an unwanted device then you can follow these steps to remove any device from your Hulu account.
- First, you have to visit your Hulu account page.
- Go through the section “Watch Hulu on Your Devices” under the “Your Account” option.
- Then tap on the “Manage Devices” option.
- Finally, tap on “Remove” next to the device that is no longer in use for removing any unwanted device.
For further issues regarding this channel, you can contact them through these below-mentioned steps.
You can call at
- (888) 265-6650
- (310) 496-0582
2500 Broadway, 2nd Floor
Santa Monica, California 90404