A Complete Guideline to Activate CNBC Channel in your Roku Streaming Device:
CNBC Network is a division of NBCUniversal has been owned by NBCUniversal News Group. This is an American pay-TV channel. You can get this app after downloading and installing this app in your Roku device. Then you need to activate this app after visiting this activation link. This channel is famous for carrying business day coverage of the United States as well as international financial markets.
If you want to stream CNBC love or watch on-demand on your Roku streaming device then check out the following article to get a complete guideline about the activation process.
Shows on CNBC Channel:
You can watch all the things that excite you on your Roku platform. Here we have provided all the shows that you can watch on this channel. You must check out these shows before activating this channel.
- You can watch news related to the U.S. stock to business, finance, real estate, media, health & science, weather, retail, life, and more.
Activate CNBC Channel on Roku device:
If you are a user of this favorite digital media platform, Roku then you can easily download the app to watch everything that it has to offer. If you don’t know how to activate this channel then you have to go through the following steps which will help you to activate the CNBC channel on your device.
- First, open your Roku device.
- You have to be sure that it is connected to the TV via an HDMI port and a stable Internet network to stream online content.
- Then you will need to go through Roku Home Screen by pressing the home button in your remote.
- After that, you have to visit the Streaming channel section.
- Then visit the Search channel option there.
- You have to visit the Roku channel store.
- There you have to find the app by typing the name of the app i.e. CNBC channel in the search bar.
- Click on the “Add channel” option to add the app to your Roku player.
- After that you have to tap on the app and download it in your device.
- Visit “Go to channel” section in your Roku device.
- You have to launch the app in your device.
- Then visit the official link cnbc.com/rokutv on your other mobile, PC, or laptop.
- There you have to “Enter your activation code”.
- Then enter the code in the given field.
- Then tap the GO button to complete the activation process.
- You have to follow the on-screen instructions.
- Your CNBC app has been activated.
- Now you can stream all CNBC programming using your Roku device.
How to fix Troubleshooting issue of CNBC channel activation code not working:
If you are facing issue about activation code not working then you can’t complete the activation process and you have to consider this troubleshooting tips to resolve this issue.
- If your activation code is not working on the cnbc.com/rokutv page after following activation step and receiving activation code then you can check your Internet connection immediately. Most of the people face this issue for a poor Internet connection.
- Sometime it may happen that the activation code has a certain time limit. So, you have to use the code before it expires. It will automatically expire after the time limit. You can either use the code without delaying further or begin the process once again.
- You have to to delete and reinstall the app to solve this issue. You will have a smooth activation process later.
For any further assistance regarding this channel, you can contact your TV provider for instant assistance.
You can also visit the page cnbc.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/categories/360000878014-CONTACT-CUSTOMER-CARE
Then choose your desired option and fill up the form along with all details required.
Then described your issue briefly.
Submit the form along with all documents if required.
Their expert team will contact you and they will help you in resolving your issue as soon as possible.