mysoonercare.org – My Sooner Care Account LoginLogin Guide
Sign Up for My Sooner Care to Get Medical Treatment :
The Oklahoma Health Care Authority directs two wellbeing programs for the state. The first is SoonerCare, Oklahoma’s Medicaid program. SoonerCare attempts to improve the wellbeing of qualified Oklahomans by guaranteeing that medicinally essential advantages and administrations are accessible. Qualifying Oklahomans incorporate certain low-pay kids, seniors, the crippled, those being treated for bosom or cervical malignant growth, and those looking for family arranging administrations.
The second program OHCA works is Insure Oklahoma, which helps qualifying grown-ups and independent venture representatives in acquiring medical care inclusion for themselves and their families. Their main goal is to mindfully buy state and governmentally supported medical care in the most effective and extensive way conceivable; to break down and suggest procedures for advancing the availability and nature of medical services; and, to develop connections to improve the wellbeing results of Oklahomans.
Services Features of My Sooner Care:
- Dependable Financing: Purchase practical medical care for individuals by keeping up fitting rates that fortify the state’s medical care foundation.
- Responsive Programs: Develop and offer medicinally vital advantages and administrations that meet the medical care needs of our individuals.
- Part Engagement: Inform and connect with individuals about what their decisions and practices mean for their own well-being status and administrations.
- Fulfillment and Quality: Protect and improve part wellbeing and fulfillment with medical care administrations, just as guaranteeing quality.
- Compelling Enrollment: Ensure that certified people in Oklahoma get medical care inclusion.
- Regulatory Excellence: Promote effectiveness and development in the organization of OHCA.
- Cooperation: Foster coordinated effort among public and private people and substances to construct a responsive medical care framework for Oklahoma.
My Sooner Care Login:
- To get medical treatment benefits you have to log in with an online account.
- To login open the page mysoonercare.org
- After the page opens at the center click on the ‘Member Login’ button.
- You will be forwarded to the next screen provide account email or user ID, password and click on ‘Log on’ button.
Retrieve My Sooner Care Login Initials:
- To retrieve the login initials open the page mysoonercare.org
- After the page appears in the login homepage hit on the ‘Forgot your user ID’ button.
- In the next screen enter your name, SSN, date of birth click on the ‘Next’ button.
- For password reset you have to provide the user ID, your name, SSN, or date of birth hit on the ‘Next’ button.
Create My Sooner Care Account:
- To create the account open the page mysoonercare.org
- After the page opens at the center ‘Create a new account’ button. You have to agree to the terms and click on ‘start’ button.
- You have to enter your name, suffix, date of birth, select gender, choose the benefits, SSN, race and ethnicity, residency and citizenship information and hit on ‘Next or Save and exit’ button.
- You can also reset the form if you need to add something.
Also Read : Login to Order Checks by Harland Clarke
How to Apply for Sooner Care:
- To apply you have to open the page mysoonercare.org
- Once the page opens at the center click on ‘Apply for care’ button.
- You have to login and sign up with the online account first and get the care help.
Oklahoma Health Care Provider Login:
- Sooner care is a part of Oklahoma health care department.
- For the login open the page oklahoma.gov/ohca
- After the page appears at the center hit on ‘Provider portal’ button.
- In the next page enter user ID click on ‘Log in’ button.
Reset Oklahoma Health Care Provider Login Details:
- To retrieve the login initials open the page oklahoma.gov/ohca
- After the page opens in the login screen click on ‘Forgot user ID’ button.
- In the next screen select user type, trading partner ID, PIN and hit on ‘Submit’ button.
Register for Oklahoma Health Care Provider Account:
- To register for the account open the page oklahoma.gov/ohca
- Once the page appears in the provide login screen hit on ‘register now’ button.
- In the next screen choose ‘Provider’ button. You have to enter SC provider number, service location, PIN click on ‘Continue’ button.
How to Find Oklahoma Health Care Provider:
- To find a provider open the webpage oklahoma.gov/ohca
- As the page opens at the center click on ‘Find a provider’ button.
- In the next screen you will get the list of providers. You have to follow the prompts.
- You can also check the provider directory.
My Sooner Care Contact Details:
To get more details call on 888-365-3742. Or write to Oklahoma Health Care Authority. 4345 N. Lincoln Blvd. Oklahoma City, OK 73105.