UM Connect Email Login:
UM Connect Email Login is one of the features the University of Montana offers its students. It is a course management portal that enables the students to access their learning online. If you are an existing student at the university then you can log into your account at the website of the UM Connect.
University of Montana is a public research university in Missoula, Montana and is a flagship institution in the university system of Montana. It has the second largest campus in the state and has undergraduate and graduate students enrolled for education.
What is the UM Connect Email Login?
UM Connect Login is a course management portal for the students of the university. If you have an active account you can sign in anytime and anywhere you wish. Once the user has logged in he/she will be able to gain access to a broad array of features the let them find education a fun process.
Once the user has signed in he/she will be able to view their exam grades, register for additional courses, get in touch with teachers, sign up for updates, submit assignments, submit assignments, and more.
How to Log into UM Connect Email:
- For signing in visit the UM Connect Email website. www.umt.edu/umconnect
- As the webpage loads, there is a login section at the top.
- Enter the Net ID in the white space there.
- Provide Password in the box below.
- Click on the ‘Sign In’ button and you will be logged in.
- In case the user has forgotten their password he/she must go to the login webpage. www.umt.edu/umconnect
- As the website opens there is an ‘I don’t know my password!’ link below the space to enter the password.
- Click on it and you will be taken further to the next page.
- Under the password reset section enter your Net ID.
- Tap ‘Submit’ button and you will be able to reset your password.
Forgot Net ID
- In case the user has forgotten his/her net id they need to open the login page. www.umt.edu/umconnect
- Secondly look at the centre and there is a sign in section.
- Thirdly click the ‘What’s my Net ID’ link below the space to enter the net id.
- Next provide the following on the new page:
- Last name
- Date of birth
- Tap on the ‘Lookup’ button below and you can find your account.
Also Read : How to Access Sponsor Vanguard Account
University of Montana Admission:
- In order to get admission visit the University of Montana admission screen. www.umt.edu/admissions
- As the webpage opens there is a ‘Let’s get started’ link at the centre.
- Click on it and a new application page opens.
- Select the option that applies to you there and the main application page opens.
- Enter the following information in the application creation section:
- Email address
- Mobile number
- First name
- Middle name
- Last name
- Birth date
- Mailing address
- Postal code
- Click ‘Submit’ button below and your application is complete.
This was all we could offer on the account login procedure. Once you have gone through the post you will be able to access your UM Connect Email account. For support the student can call the help desk on 406-243-6266.