pbskids.org/activate – How to Activate PBS Kids on your DevicesInternet
A Complete Guideline about Activating PBS Kids app in your Streaming Devices:
In 2020, during the covid 19 pandemic, Borders have been sealed, schools, colleges, and many educational institutions have been closed and shifted to online and everyone has been put under lockdown. In that situation elders however managed themselves in any kind of entertainments but kids had no choice left than resorting to TV, video games, and mobile phones. So, in case your kid is troubling you, asking you to play, or needs attention then you can divert his or her attention to the Tv shows by activating PBS Kids app in your compatible streaming devices.
You will get access thousands of episodes from 3 dozen PBS children’s shows such as Odd Squad, Sesame Street, Curious George, and Arthur if you download and add the channel to your device and activate it through the activation link. Your kids can explore new worlds not only with the shows but also with their favourite characters. Get this channel today and get a complete guideline about activating it through this article mentioned below.
Activate PBS Kids app on your Fire TV:
Through these easy and simple steps, you can activate your PBS Kids app on your Amazon Fire TV.
- First, you have to switch on your Fire TV.
- Then visit the home screen of your TV.
- There find the PBS Kids app by selecting the magnifying glass icon (in the top-left corner).
- Then you have to select the app and tap on the option “GET FREE to DOWNLOAD”.
- After downloading the video app you have to tap on the Open option.
- The PBS Kids app will be launched then and you have to select the option “Activate PBS KIDS Video”.
- Then go through your computer or mobile phone and visit org/activate
- Finally, tap on the continue button and select “Facebook, Google, or your PBS” to sign in.
Activate PBS Kids app on Roku device:
Your kids will be able to access unlimited content as the app features more than 1,000 videos from over a dozen top PBS Kids TV series including SUPER WHY!, The Cat in the Hat Knows A Lot About That, Dinosaur Train, and more if you get activated this channel in your Roku TV. You have to visit www.pbskids.org to access and watch videos and play your favourite PBS Kids games. Just you need to do is to follow these below-mentioned steps to activate your PBS Kids app.
- First, open your Roku device.
- Then visit your Roku Home Screen pressing the home button in your remote.
- Then visit the Roku channel store.
- Then you have to find the PBS Kids app.
- Tap on the +Add Channel
- After that, you have to tap on the app and download it to your device.
- After completing the download process, you have to tap on the Ok button.
- Visit “Go to channel” section in your Roku device.
- Then you have to launch it and follow the instruction to generate an activation code.
- Then visit pbskids.org/activate on your mobile device or computer.
- Then enter the code in the given field.
- Click on the continue button.
- Finally, you have to sign in with your Facebook or Google account. If you don’t have an account then you have to create an account first and complete the sign-in procedure.
- Your PBS Kids app has been activated.
- Now you can stream the greatest shows using your Roku device.
Activate PBS Kids app on your Apple TV:
If you own an Apple TV, a popular streaming platform then you have to go through these steps mentioned below. You just need to download the PBS Kids app on Apple TV and activate it using pbskids.org/activate following these steps.
- First you have to turn on your Apple TV device.
- Then you have to be sure that it is connected to a stable Internet connection.
- You have to visit “App Store” in your Apple TV.
- There type the name of the app that you are looking for, i.e. PBS Kids Video.
- Then tap the “Install” button.
- After completing the installation process, you have to Launch the app on your device.
- Then you will need to follow the on-screen instructions to receive an Activation Code on the screen.
- You have to visit the authorized activation link – pbskids.org/activate on another device – preferably a computer, laptop, or mobile phone.
- You need to be sure that your second device is using the same Wi-Fi network.
- There you have to provide the “Activation Code” in the given place.
- Then tap the “Continue” button.
- From the multiple accounts, you will have to select one account – from the screen.
- After completing the sign-in process, you will be able to watch your favourite kids shows on your Apple TV.
Also Read: Guide to Activate NHL Sports Network Online
Reasons for activating PBS kids on on your streaming devices:
In case you want to activate PBS kids app on your streaming devices then you have to know the reasons for activating PBS kids app.
On 6th September 1999, the PBS Kids brand was launched by The Public Broadcasting Service (PBS). Through curriculum-based entertainment with great content and role models this channel makes a positive impact on the live of kids which helps to nurture the total well-being of children. You will be able to see a 360-degree approach towards children’s learning if you activate this channel on your streaming devices. This app includes knowledge, critical thinking, curiosity, and imagination in the kids and encourages the children to interact respectfully. Kids can see their favorite TV series and shows such as Bob the Builder, Curious George, Odd Squad, Super Why, etc.
For further issues regarding this channel, you can contact them through these below-mentioned steps.
You have to visit their support page help.pbs.org/support/home
Then search your issue by typing the keyword in the search bar.
If you can’t find then submit your issue by writing them by clicking on submitting a ticket option.
They will resolve your issue as soon as possible.